What does it mean to be a Student Angel?
It means having a chance to gain privileged access to the companies attending the Night. Your task will be to welcome and be the main contact person for "your" host for the entire event. This responsibility will not stop you from attending the different presentations.
A Student Angel is expected to:
- Find out all there is to know about the event's program (schedule and location of all events).
- Help, if necessary, set up the room with your company's representatives.
- Take part in the opening workshop, together with "your" company.
- Liaise with our service on behalf of "your" company on any practical matters arising.
- Share the event on the USI social media: the best pictures published on the Facebook event page will get a prize!
- Indicate us for which company/ies you would like to be a Student Angel.
- We will send you confirmation of the particular company you have been assigned to.
- We will put you in touch with the company representatives, so that you can agree on where and when to meet.
If you want to make the most of this opportunity, we advise that you prepare for the event by collecting as much relevant information on "your" company as you can find, and check if there might be any attractive opportunities fitting your profile.
We recommend that you dress in business-casual style.
Thanks to the interest shown by the students, we have reached the required number of Student Angels. Registrations are therefore closed.